Becker Knife & Tool BKT - BK3 TacTool
The best knives are many times the result of two (or more) experts combining their fields of expertise and producing it. This BK3 Tac Tool is a collaboration between Ethan Becker of BK&T and John Benner of TDI. Meant for hard use, the Tac Tool smashes, bashes, prys, hammers and cuts. It is equally powerful at lifting stubborn hinge pins, prying open doors or windows, and hammering out glass as it is efficient at cutting cordage and rope. It may not be the best choice for making a sandwich, but it will do just about everything else. A MOLLE compatible hard plastic sheath included.
- Category End Use: Tactical/Military/Survival
- Knife Type: Fixed Blade
- Blade Shape: Chisel
- Blade Steel: 1095 Cro-Van
- Rc hardness: 56-58
- Blade Length: 7.0"
- Blade Thickness: .25"
- Length Overall: 12.5"
- Handle Material: Ultramid®
- Carry System: MOLLE Compatible Hard Plastic
- Weight, Knife: oz.
- Weight, Sheath: oz.
- Country of Origin - Knife: USA
- Country of Origin - Sheath: Taiwan