Sentry Solutions MARINE TUF-CLOTH 91020
MARINE TUF-CLOTH - Like TUF-CLOTH, but formulated with additional ingredients to enhance protection against highly corrosive saltwater and high humidity. Use MARINE TUF-CLOTH when your gear is faced with extreme conditions.
- What is MARINE TUF-CLOTH:
- Similar to TUF-CLOTH, but formulated with additional ingredients to enhance protection against highly corrosive saltwater and high humidity.
- MARINE TUF-CLOTH is a unique replacement for oil/silicone gun and reel cloths and other conventional rust and corrosion inhibitors. Sentry combines state-of-the-art dry film technology with a lint-free fabric to make MARINE TUF-CLOTH a superior, long-lasting product for both corrosion protection and lubrication in extreme conditions.
- Sentry developed a formula of dry film corrosion inhibitors and lubricants which bond to metals. MARINE TUF-CLOTH's enhanced formula is designed to provide exceptional corrosion protection in extreme conditions and saltwater applications. This formula impregnates a very durable yet soft cloth for easy application. MARINE TUF-CLOTH should be used to protect all types of metals and finishes, woods, and plastics that are exposed to extreme conditions and saltwater. It makes oil and silicone rags and other conventional corrosion inhibitors obsolete
- How It Works:
- Wiping with MARINE TUF-CLOTH gives you cleaning, rust protection and lubrication. Pure mineral spirits is the carrier for the active ingredients and provides cleaning action. It evaporates, and Sentry's proprietary ingredients bond to the surface; this bonding assures long-lasting effectiveness. MARINE TUF-CLOTH's waterproof protection will not wash off, thicken in the cold (even down to -40F/-40C) or attract dirt like oil-based products nor is it a slippery film like silicone.
- MARINE TUF-CLOTH is user-adjustable; either by drying in air or adding pure mineral spirits. A "wetter" cloth applies a thicker shield of protection that dries more slowly. The excess can be buffed off after it is dry without compromising performance. Use MARINE TUF-CLOTH to protect equipment, firearms, boat parts, knives, wood and all metal components. It maintains its effectiveness even when it is wet with water, and it will not harm most plastics.
- Clean surfaces well and rub surfaces firmly with MARINE TUF-CLOTH. Drying time depends on thickness of coating/dampness of cloth. If cloth dries out add pure odorless mineral spirits (not turpentine) to restore it. If item is exposed to saltwater: rinse with fresh water, dry and re-wipe with MARINE TUF-CLOTH. Return cloth to its special vapor-barrier pouch and seal tightly for longer life.
- USE FREQUENTLY IF ITEM IS EXPOSED TO SALTWATER, WEAR OR STORED OUTDOORS.
- For hard-to-reach areas use with Sentry's TUF-GLIDE.
- Contains mineral spirits. Wash hands after using. Keep away from children.