Kershaw 5150TR Lucha Butterfly TRAINER - Sandvik 14C28N "Blade" - Stainless Steel Handle
If you're an avid flipper, you know that butterfly knives are fun and rewarding, but learning can be a little intimidating. That’s where the Lucha – Trainer comes in. A rounded tip and blunt edge eliminate the risk of accidental cuts while performing tricks. Aside from that, this is still the same high-quality Lucha that’s made in the USA. The trainer version was designed to perform as closely to the original Lucha as possible. For instance, the blade tapers so that the top has more weight to pendulum around smoothly. The Lucha - Trainer features dual KVT ball-bearing pivots for extra-easy operation. The handle has a rounded bevel so it rolls effortlessly in the hand. Even the latch is rounded so it never catches as you flip. The latch also features a positive stop so it never contacts the blade. And as an aesthetic touch, the Lucha – Trainer includes diamond-shaped holes in the blade, mirroring the rest of the design. Whether first timers feel more comfortable with a trainer, or an expert is practicing a top-tier trick, the Lucha – Trainer is the safest solution.
US Shipments Only. Buyer's responsibility to determine legality to own/carry.
- Opening: Dual KVT ball-bearing opening
- Lock: Latch
- Anti-stick latch with rounded head profile, steel internal stop pins
- Pocket Clip: N/A
- Made In: U.S.A.
- Kershaw Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Blade Steel: Sandvik 14C28N, stonewashed finish
- Handle Material: Stainless steel, bead-blasted finish
- Blade Length: 4.6" (11.7 cm)
- Length Open: 10.25" (26 cm)
- Length Closed: 5.8" (15 cm)
- Weight: 5.9 oz. (168 g)