Kershaw 5150BW Lucha BlackWash Butterfly Knife - 14C28N Sandvik Blade - Stainless Steel Handle
If you're an avid flipper, or just getting started, we think the Kershaw Lucha might be right for you. Kershaw's first foray into the butterfly market, the Lucha is a high-quality butterfly knife that’s made in the USA. Next-level materials include a Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel blade and all-steel handle. This second version of the Lucha features a BlackWash finish treatment of the blade and handles. Next level performance comes from Kershaw’s meticulous design. For instance, the blade tapers so that the top has more weight to pendulum around smoothly. The Lucha features dual KVT ball-bearing pivots for extra-easy operation. The handle has a rounded bevel so it rolls effortlessly in the hand. Even the latch is rounded so it never catches as you flip. The latch also features a positive stop so it never contacts the blade. The full-sized Lucha was designed with feedback from real flippers. This light, fast butterfly knife will jump, fly, and spin in your hands.
US Shipments Only. Buyer's responsibility to determine legality to own/carry.
- Opening: Dual KVT ball-bearing opening
- Lock: Latch
- Anti-stick latch with rounded head profile, steel internal stop pins
- Pocket Clip: N/A
- Made In: U.S.A.
- Kershaw Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Blade Steel: Sandvik 14C28N, BlackWash finish
- Handle Material: Stainless steel, BlackWash finish
- Blade Length: 4.6" (11.7 cm)
- Length Open: 10.25" (26 cm)
- Length Closed: 5.8" (15 cm)
- Weight: 5.9 oz. (168 g)