Kershaw 5150CF Lucha Butterfly Knife - CPM-20CV Blade - Blue Titanium Handles w/Carbon Fiber Scales
This new Kershaw Lucha is lighter, smoother, sharper - flying to to greater heights with carbon fiber and titanium. Kershaw’s skilled craftsmen carefully manufacture the Lucha in the USA with high-end materials. Not only does the blue titanium and carbon fiber dazzle audiences, but it’s also a full ounce lighter than the original. And the results are striking. Rolling the blade on dual KVT ball-bearings feels exceptionally smooth and floaty in the hand, and the carbon fiber handle slots help flippers keep a solid grip. The blade steel is upgraded, too. This Lucha’s spear point blade uses premium CPM 20CV. Kershaw went all out with this one. The Lucha – Carbon Fiber rises above to become a champion.
- Made-in-the-USA butterfly knife; blue titanium handle with carbon fiber overlay
- CPM 20CV steel provides superior blade hardness, corrosion resistance, toughness, wear resistance, top edge retention; “working” finish hides even more hard-use scratches than stonewashed
- Rounded handle bevels let the Lucha roll smoothly in the hand; a full ounce lighter than the original Lucha
- Dual KVT ball-bearing pivots for ultra-smooth flipping; rounded latch never catches as you flip
US Shipments Only. Buyer's responsibility to determine legality to own/carry.
- Opening: Dual KVT ball-bearing opening
- Lock: Latch
- Anti-stick latch with rounded head profile, steel internal stop pins
- Pocket Clip: N/A
- Made In: U.S.A.
- Kershaw Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Blade Steel: CPM-20CV, stonewashed finish
- Handle Material: Blue Anodized Titanium w/Carbon Fiber Scales
- Blade Length: 4.6" (11.7 cm)
- Length Open: 10.25" (26 cm)
- Length Closed: 5.8" (15 cm)
- Weight: 4.9 oz. (139 g)