Benchmade 940-2 Osborne - CPM-S30V Blade - 3D Machined G-10 Handle
Benchmade continues the evolution of the best-selling Osborne 940 series with this, the latest in the series. The blade style is the iconic modified reverse tanto with an ambidextrous dual thumb-stud opener. The 3D milled G-10 handles are further reinforced with 410 stainless steel liners and green anodized aluminum barrel spacers. Tip-up carry black reversible steel pocket clip.
- Category End Use: EDC/Tactical/Military/Law Enforcement
- Blade Steel: CPM-S30V
- Rc Hardness: 58-60
- Blade Style: Modified Reverse Tanto
- Handle Material: 3D Milled Black G-10
- Liner Material: 410 Stainless Steel
- Lock Type: AXIS
- Pocket Clip: Black, Reversible, Tip-Up
- Length Open: 7.87" (19.99cm)
- Blade Length: 3.40" (8.64cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.115" (2.92mm)
- Length Closed: 4.47" (11.35cm)
- Weight: 2.65 oz. (75.10g)
- Made in: U.S.A.