Benchmade 940 Series Osborne AXIS 940-1 - CPM-S90V Blade - Carbon Fiber Handle
Since first introduced by Benchmade, the 940 has been a top seller. The reasons are simple: a rock-solid AXIS lock - great ergonomics - ease of carry - terrific design and great materials. This new 940-1 raises the bar even higher, utilizing components such as CPM-S90V steel blades and contoured carbon fiber handle scales with stainless steel liners. The blade style is the iconic modified reverse tanto with an ambidextrous dual thumb-stud opener. The carbon fiber handle scales are further reinforced with 410 stainless steel liners and anodized aluminum barrel spacers. Tip-up carry black reversible steel pocket clip.
- Category End Use: EDC/Tactical/Military/Law Enforcement
- Blade Steel: CPM-S90V
- Rc Hardness: 59-61
- Blade Style: Modified Reverse Tanto
- Handle Material: Carbon Fiber
- Liner Material: 410 Stainless Steel
- Lock Type: AXIS
- Pocket Clip: Black, Reversible, Tip-Up
- Blade Length: 3.40" (86 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.115" (2.9 mm)
- Length Open: 7.87" (200 mm)
- Length Closed: 4.47" (114 mm)
- Weight: 2.90 oz. (82.21 g)
- Made in: U.S.A.