Benchmade 535 Bugout 535GRY-1 - CPM-S30V Blade - Ranger Green Grivory Handle
No surprise to anyone, but Benchmade is adding to the Bugout series. This model has some interesting additions to the very popular original. The most noticeable is the Ranger Green Grivory handle and the nitride coated blade, which is a subtle smoke gray. Low key, yet not "tactical" looking, which is perfect for those who go "gray man" with their gear. The AXIS lock is DLC coated titanium and as a nice touch the dual thumb stud and barrel spacers are given a tan anodized finish. Like the original, this new Bugout weighs in at under two ounces, so there's no excuse to leave it at home.
- Category End Use: EDC/Outdoor/Survival
- Blade Steel: CPM-S30V
- Rc Hardness: 58-60
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Handle Material: Ranger Green Grivory
- Lock Type: AXIS
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Nitride Coated Reversible Stainless Steel
- Blade Length: 3.24" (83 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.090" (2.29 mm)
- Length Open: 7.46" (189 mm)
- Length Closed: 4.22" (107 mm)
- Weight: 1.85 oz. (52 g)
- Made in: U.S.A.