Benchmade 4170BK AUTO FACT AXIS AUTOMATIC - DLC Finish CPM-S90V Blade - 6061-T6 Aluminum Handle w/Carbon Fiber Inserts
Benchmade has re-imagined the classic Italian Stiletto model 417 Fact® knife as a contemporary EDC and Tactical tool. Now it’s been taken one step further with the new 4170BK Auto Fact®. Featuring aerospace 6061-T6 aluminum handle scales with a sleek carbon fiber inlay, the addition of the Auto AXIS® mechanism connects this modern-day folder to its traditional switchblade roots. A black DLC coated blade, made of premium CPM-S90V super steel, ensures phenomenal edge retention for prolonged life and low maintenance, making the Auto Fact® a perfect choice for enthusiast and super-spy alike. Proudly made in the USA.
US Shipments Only. Buyer's responsibility to determine legality to own/carry.
- Category End Use: Tactical, L.E., EDC
- Blade Steel: CPM-S90V
- Rc Hardness: 58-61
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Length: 3.95" (103 mm)
- Length Open: 8.74" (222 mm)
- Length Closed: 4.8" (122 mm)
- Blade Thickness: .11" (2.8 mm)
- Handle Thickness: .51" (12.9 mm)
- Mechanism: AXIS Automatic
- Action: Automatic
- Handle Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum w/Carbon Fiber Inserts
- Tip Carry: Tip-Up
- Clip Position: Reversible
- Weight: 3.11 oz. (88 g)
- Made In: U.S.A.