Spyderco FB146 FB14S6 Swick 6 Small - LC200N Blade w/Satin Finish - Black G-10 Scales
The new Swick 6 was designed by Spyderco founder Sal Glesser and inspired by the groundbreaking innovations of French knifemaker Fred Perrin. The Swick is a purpose-designed personal-defense tool. Its most distinctive feature is a Perrin-inspired index-finger hole that locks the knife into the user’s hand for superior grip security.
Sized for a smaller hand, the 0.91-inch-diameter (23.1mm) hole is flanked by a full-flat-ground Wharncliffe blade and a full-tang, pistol-grip-style handle. Concealed internal pins secure a pair of peel-ply-textured scales to the handle, and a strategically placed section of jimping (textured grooves) on the spine provides a non-slip thumb ramp.
Made from ultra-corrosion-resistant LC200N, the Swick is accompanied by a custom-molded Boltaron® sheath with a fully adjustable G-Clip™ and breakaway ball chain to offer a full spectrum of carry options.
- Category End Use: LE/Military/Self Defense
- Blade Steel: LC200N
- Blade Grind: FFG (full flat grind)
- Blade Length: 2.73" (69 mm)
- Edge Length: 2.4" (61 mm)
- Length Overall: 5.87" (149 mm)
- Blade Thickness: .118" (3.0 mm)
- Scale Material: Black G-10
- Weight, Knife: 2.1 oz. (60 g)
- Weight, Sheath: 2.0. (57 g)
- Made In: Japan