Spyderco C248CFP Canis Folder - CPM-S30V Blade - Carbon Fiber/G-10 Laminate Handle
One of the more unique Spyderco collaborations is finally a reality. A leading expert in counterterrorism and security, Kelly McCann has decades of real-world operational experience that is clearly reflected in the Canis -- a no-nonsense folding knife optimized for personal protection.
The Canis dramatic blade made from CPM-S30V combines a straight, Wharncliffe-style edge with narrow bevels, a reinforced tip, and a weight-saving mid-blade swedge to maximize strength and cutting power.
Favored by many Spyderco aficionados, the handle of the Canis features peel-ply-textured carbon fiber/G-10 laminate scales. Inside the scales are nested stainless steel liners, a high-strength Compression Lock, and a versatile four-position clip that supports all possible carry options.
- Category End Use: EDC
- Blade Steel: CPM-S30V
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Length: 3.43" (87 mm)
- Length Open: 8.12" (206 mm)
- Length Closed: 4.73" (120 mm)
- Blade Thickness: .118" (3.0 mm)
- Hole Diameter: .5" (13 mm)
- Lock Type: Compression Lock
- Handle Material: Carbon Fiber/G-10 Laminate
- Tip Carry: Tip-Up/Tip-Down
- Clip Position: Four Way
- Weight: 4.1 oz. (116 g)
- Made In: Taiwan