Gerber 30-001205 US-Assist B.O.S.S. Tech Assisted Opening - CPM-S30V Plain Edge Blade - Black GFN Handle
The Gerber US-Assist was designed and built in their Portland, Oregon factory. This assisted-opening knife offers Gerber’s smoothest, most consistent deployment to date. Including B.O.S.S. Tech™, it features a ball-bearing system to reduce friction and provide stable performance for the long haul. Intuitively designed and painstakingly tested, the US-Assist is the next generation of the everyday pocket knife.
- Category End Use: Military/LE/EDC
- Blade Steel: CPM-S30V
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Blade Length: 3.0" (76 mm)
- Length Open: 7.2" (183 mm)
- Length Closed: 4.25" (108 mm)
- Blade Thickness: .125" (3.2 mm)
- Lock Type: Plunge Lock w/Cross Bolt Safety
- Handle Material: Black GFN (Glass Reinforced Nylon)
- Tip Carry - Right Hand: Tip-Up/Tip-Down
- Clip Position: Reversible
- Weight: 3.9 oz. (111 g)
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Made In: U.S.A.