DMT Dia-Paste Diamond Compound
Improve tool performance with DMT’s easy-to-use Dia-Paste™ Diamond Compound. A light application will create a highly polished, mirror finish, reducing tool friction for a sharper, stronger edge allowing more use between sharpening. Apply oil-based compound to flat surface; using precise angle control, sharpen tool against the compound to achieve desired results. Packaged in a convenient 2-gram syringe. Choose from 1,3 or 6 micron compounds.
- Grit Descriptions:
- Copper coded (6 micron / 4000 mesh) removes scratches with light pressure polishing action.
- Yellow coded (3 micron / 8000 mesh) for a glossy bevel edge.
- Large 3/4" to 1 1/4" diameter x 8" half-round cone
For proper tool maintenance, woodworkers, chefs and other professionals rely on the superior quality and versatility of DMT® products. Made in USA.
- Extends working life of tool
- Assists in building sharper, stronger edge
- Creates highly polished, mirror finish
- Apply oil-based compound to flat surface; using precise angle control, sharpen tool against the compound to achieve desired results
- Convenient 2-gram syringe
- Made in: U.S.A.