Cold Steel 39LSWBA Marauder - AUS-8A Blade - Kray-Ex Handle - Secure-Ex Sheath
Built to honor the name of Merrill’s Marauders - also known as code name “Galahad”, the United States renowned assault unit within the South East Asian Theater of conflict - Cold Steel's Marauder Bowie is rugged, relentless and reliable. It features an extra broad, razor sharp blade, with a continuously curved edge, deep wide blade bevels and formidable clip point. Suitable for many military, survival and hunting scenarios, the Marauder is equipped with a versatile Secure-Ex sheath allowing the knife to be fastened comfortably and securely on a belt or pack, or LBV.
- Category End Use: Military/Tactical/Hunting/Survival
- Blade Steel: AUS-8A Stainless
- Rc Hardness: 57-59
- Blade Style: Clip Point Bowie
- Blade Finish: Stonewash Finish
- Handle Material: Black Kray-Ex™
- Sheath Material: Secure-Ex®
- Blade Length: 9.0" (229 mm)
- Overall Length: 14.125" (359 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.185" (4.7 mm)
- Weight: 12.4 oz. (352 g)
- Made in: Taiwan
More about AUS 8A steel
Cold Steel has been using the same expertly heat treated Japanese AUS 8A steel for nearly 3 decades. This steel has tested amazingly well over the years and has proven to be an excellent steel for working knives - tough, corrosion resistant, with good edge holding and easy to re-sharpen.