Cold Steel Drop Forged Boot Knife 36MB - One-Piece 52100 High Carbon Steel - Secure-Ex® Sheath
Cold Steel's Drop Forged Boot Knife is a knife designed for concealed carry. With a keen double-edged 5.0" blade and needle sharp tip, it’s a substantial and shockingly effective last ditch self-defense tool, but thanks to its slim profile and one-piece construction it carries remarkably flat without “printing”. The Drop Forged Boot Knife is strong, sharp, and thanks to its handle-heavy design it has tremendous piercing power.
Each Drop Forged Boot Knife comes complete with a Secure-Ex sheath and an integral Ulti-Clip™ for superior, reliable retention whether in a boot or clipped to a waistband. The Ulti-Clip™ is made in America from 1075 Spring Steel, and offers extremely secure retention and increased concealable potential.
- Category End Use: Military/L.E./Self Defense
- Blade Steel: 52100 High Carbon
- Rc Hardness: 58-59
- Blade Style: Double Edge Boot
- Blade Finish: Black Powder Coated Finish
- Handle Material: 52100 High Carbon
- Sheath Material: Secure-Ex®
- Blade Length: 5.0" (127 mm)
- Overall Length: 9.0" (229 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.178" (4.5 mm)
- Weight, Knife: 6.3 oz. (179 g)
- Weight, Sheath: 1.8 oz. (51 g)
- Made in: Taiwan
More about 52100 High Carbon steel
52100 High Carbon is a hard wearing steel that’s an excellent choice for custom hunting and outdoor fixed blades. Often used by custom knife makers in forged blades that require toughness and wear resistance in unforgiving conditions.