Benchmade HUNT 15017 Hidden Canyon Hunter - CPM-S30V Drop Point Blade - Stabilized Wood Scales - Brown Leather Sheath
Benchmade's new 15017 Hidden Canyon Hunter was intentionally built for hunters around the globe. Despite it’s compact profile, this knife provides ample real estate throughout the handle and cutting edge, making it just as effective on big game as it is on smaller species. The brown leather sheath is reliable housing for convenient storage in your pack. Improvements to the overall geometry, ergonomics, and material will make the last cut feel just as effortless as the first with the help of Benchmade’s new SelectEdge™️ 14° angle.
- Blade Steel: CPM-S30V
- Rc Hardness: 58-60
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Scales: Stabilized Wood
- Blade Length: 2.79" (71 mm)
- Overall Length: 6.42" (163 mm)
- Blade Thickness: .12" (3 mm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.55" (14 mm)
- Sheath Material: Brown Leather
- Weight, Knife: 2.8 oz. (80 g)
- Weight, Sheath: 2.0 oz. (57 g)
- Made In: U.S.A.