Benchmade 9400 Osborne AUTOMATIC - Satin Finish CPM-S0V Blade - Green Anodized 6061-T6 Aluminum Handle
We've all been waiting for it, and now it's a reality! Benchmade is at long last offering an automatic version of the venerable Osborne folder. Based on the look of the "original" 940 pattern, with its reverse tanto blade, this new auto version is sure to please.
US Shipments Only. Buyer's responsibility to determine legality to own/carry.
- Category End Use: Tactical, L.E., EDC
- Blade Steel: CPM-S30V
- Rc Hardness: 58-60
- Blade Style: Reverse Tanto
- Blade Length: 3.40" (86 mm)
- Length Open: 7.87" (200 mm)
- Length Closed: 4.47" (114 mm)
- Blade Thickness: .115" (2.9 mm)
- Handle Thickness: .43" (10.9 mm)
- Mechanism: Push-Button Automatic
- Action: Automatic
- Handle Material: Green Anodized 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Tip Carry: Tip-Up
- Clip Position: Reversible
- Weight: 2.65 oz. (75 g)
- Made In: U.S.A.