Benchmade 539GY Anonimus - CPM-CruWear Blade - OD Green G-10 Handle - Black Boltaron Sheath w/Ferro Rod Loop
Benchmade's Anonimus fixed blade knife will help you be better prepared for whatever surprises you find in the wilds. Designed to be ideal for bushcrafting, the Anonimus performs thanks in large part to its CPM-CruWear blade coupled with a nicely textured OD Green G-10 handle and Boltaron sheath. Given that many bushcrafters will carrry a ferro rod (or 3 or 4!) the sheath features a loop that will carry your favorite.
Whether you find yourself completely off-grid, or doing camp chores, the Anonimus is a must-have!
- Category End Use: Bushcraft/Hunting/Survival
- Blade Steel: CPM-CruWear
- Rc Hardness: 63-65
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Tungsten Grey Cerakote
- Handle Material: OD Green G-10
- Sheath Material: Black Boltaron
- Blade Length: 5.0" (127 mm)
- Overall Length: 9.83" (250 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.114" (2.9 mm)
- Weight, Knife: 5.94 oz. (168 g)
- Weight, Sheath: 2.56 oz. (73 g)
- Made in: U.S.A.