Benchmade 535BK-4 Bugout AXIS Lock - Black Cerakote M390 Blade - Milled 6061-T6 Handle
No surprise to anyone, but Benchmade is adding to the Bugout series - Again! This model has some interesting additions to the very popular original. The most noticeable is the new beautifully milled 6061-T6 aluminum handle and the black Cerakote M390 blade. Low key, yet not "tactical" looking, which is perfect for those who go "low profile" with their gear. The AXIS lock as well as the dual thumb stud and barrel spacers are given a red anodized finish. Easy to carry, this edition of the Bugout weighs in at a mere 2.5 ounces.
- Category End Use: EDC/Outdoor/Survival
- Blade Steel: M390
- Rc Hardness: 58-61
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Handle Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Lock Type: AXIS
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Blackened Reversible Stainless Steel
- Blade Length: 3.24" (83 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.090" (2.29 mm)
- Length Open: 7.46" (189 mm)
- Length Closed: 4.22" (107 mm)
- Weight: 2.5 oz. (71 g)
- Made in: U.S.A.