Benchmade 391T SOCP Tactical AXIS Trainer - 4.47" Non-Sharpened "Blade" - Black CF-Elite™ Handle
Benchmade's new SOCP series was designed by Greg Thompon as a first-option, battle-blade that incorporates a myriad of functional features. This 391T is the non-sharpened training version of the SOCP Tactical. The rapid deployment ring and tip-down carry enhance the speed at which this knife can be deployed from concealment, and the smooth handle dimples allow for confident transition in your hand. Redesigned with Benchmade’s AXIS-lock technology, the SOCP knife won’t leave you fumbling for functionality in stressful situations.
- AXIS Lock
- Spear Point "Trainer"
- Thumb Disk Opener
- Black CF-Elite™ Handle w/Stainless Steel Liners
- Smooth Handle Dimples For Rapid Deployment
- Mini Deep-Carry, Tip-Up/Tip-Down Ambidextrous Pocket Clip
- Made In: U.S.A.
- Benchmade Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Blade Steel: 440
- RC Hardness: 58-60
- Blade Length: 4.47" (114 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.121" (3.1 mm)
- Length Closed: 5.66" (144 mm)
- Open Length: 10.13" (257 mm)
- Handle Material: Black CF-Elite™
- Weight: 4.1 oz. (116.2 g)