Benchmade 15535 Taggedout - Clip Point CPM-154 Blade - Orange Grivory Handle
Benchmade's new Taggedout AXIS lock folder was made with hunters in mind, and anyone that hunts will get the meaning of the name. Though primarily designed for hunters, the Taggeout is more than capable as your EDC folder as it would be for field carry. Lock up is achieved by the well known AXIS locking system, which opens and closes smoothly and reliable as it gets. The 3.5" clip point blade is crafted of CPM-154, a steel well known for its toughness. Each blade is given a beautiful stone wash finish. To help keep you from losing it in the field, the handle is bright orange Grivory with some very nice checkering. Reversible steel deep carry pocket clip.
- Category End Use: Hunting/EDC/Survival
- Blade Steel: CPM-154
- Rc Hardness: 60-62
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Handle Material: Orange Grivory
- Lock Type: AXIS
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Reversible Stainless Steel
- Blade Length: 3.5" (89 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.09" (2.3 mm)
- Length Open: 8.13" (207 mm)
- Length Closed: 4.63" (118 mm)
- Weight: 2.1 oz. (60 g)
- Made in: U.S.A.