Zero Tolerance 0308 KVT Flipper - CPM-20CV Blade - Coyote Tan Front/Titanium Frame Lock Handle
How to best describe ZT's new KVT Flipper, the 0308 in one word? Beefy! It's stonewash finish blade is made of premium CPM-20CV steel. The handle features coyote tan G-10 on the front scale with a titanium frame lock back. Both front and back are 3D machined for an ultra-secure grip. The .25" solid pivot features a custom nut that enables it to be adjusted in the field with a .5" wrench.
The 0308 opens smoothly thanks to ZT’s proven KVT ball-bearing system. The pocket clip is right/left reversible and the handle hole pattern is compatible with many after-market clips. When you want a big knife, this is the one to get your hands on.
- Frame Lock
- Pocket Clip - Titanium - Reversible/Tip-Up
- Made In: U.S.A.
- Zero Tolerance Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Blade Steel: CPM-20CV
- Handle Material: 3D Machined G-10 & Titanium
- Blade Length: 3.75" (9.5 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.156" (0.4 cm)
- Length Closed: 5.2" (13.2 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.9" (24.1 cm)
- Weight: 6.9 oz. (195.6 g)