Spyderco LynchNW PM2 - CPM-S30V Wharncliffe Blade - Orange Anodized Aluminum Handle w/Ti Clip - CUTLERY SHOPPE EXCLUSIVE
** ONLY 49 MADE **
We have been working with Casey Lynch at LynchNW for a while, and tried to come up with a great project to do together. When we offered our exclusive Spyderco PM2 Wharncliffe, we both thought it would be the perfect knife to launch with so we sent him 50. Though we sent 50 knives, they only received 49 scale sets from their supplier. We plan to offer more PM2's with LynchNW, but there will only be 49 of these with the Wharncliffe S30V blades.
The handles are crafted from aluminum, each being hard anodized in orange - of course!
Each knife was hand fitted by LynchNW and packed and sealed in their deluxe packaging. Each includes the original Spyderco packaging, black G-10 handle w/liners & pocket clip.
- Category End Use: EDC/Collector
- Blade Steel: CPM-S30V
- Blade Grind: FFG (full flat grind)
- Blade Length: 3.44" (87 mm)
- Length Open: 8.28" (210 mm)
- Length Closed: 4.81" (122 mm)
- Blade Thickness: .141" (3.5 mm)
- Hole Diameter: .5" (13 mm)
- Lock Type: Compression
- Handle Material: Orange Anodized Aluminum
- Tip Carry: Tip-Up/Down
- Clip Position: Four Way
- Weight: 4.0 oz. (113 g)
- Made In: U.S.A.