Ladybug 3 Pink - FFG VG-10 Blade - Cutlery Shoppe Exclusive
What's pink, cute and razor sharp? Answer -- The Cutlery Shoppe exclusive Ladybug made by Spyderco. The Ladybug is one of the most popular and practical knives Spyderco has ever made. This current model, the Ladybug 3 attaches to your keychain, or can be discreetly pocket or purse carried.
This special edition not only features the bright pink FRN (fiberglass-reinforced nylon) handle, but we also asked Spdyerco to build them with FFG (full flat grind) modified clip-point blades of VG-10. Weighing it at a mere 0.6 of an ounce (17 grams), the Ladybug could not be easier to carry. The handy lanyard hole facilites attachment to a keychain or lanyard.
Like its larger counterparts (and all Spyderco knives) this very special Ladybug packs tremendous cutting power and can take on both fine and heavy cutting tasks.
- Category End Use: EDC/Key Carry/Collector
- Blade Steel: VG-10
- Blade Grind: FFG (full flat grind)
- Blade Length: 1 15/16 (49mm)
- Length Open: 4 3/8" (111mm)
- Length Closed: 2 7/16" (62mm)
- Hole Diameter: 11/32" (9mm)
- Blade Thickness: 5/64" (2mm)
- Lock Type: Back Lock
- Handle Material: Pink FRN (fiberglass-reinforced nylon)
- Weight: 0.6 oz. (17g)
- Made in: Japan