Spyderco LBLP3E Ladybug 3 - V-Toku2/SUS310 Blade - Blue/Gray FRN Handle
When it comes to cutting tools smaller knives don't always garner the respect they deserve. As Spyderco's smallest locking folder, the Ladybug is a knife that should not be underestimated. In even novice hands the Ladybug can accomplish most cutting tasks with ease. It's razor sharp blade is easy to control, while applying only the needed pressure required.
Ladybugs have been on Spyderco's best-selling list for years. They are clip-less, designed for carrying on a keychain or with a thong or lanyard threaded through a hole at the handle's end.
This special Sprint Run features a Blue/Gray FRN handle.
- Category End Use: Collector/EDC/Key Carry
- Blade Steel: V-TOKU2/SUS410
- Blade Grind: FFG (full flat grind)
- Blade Length: 1.94" (49 mm)
- Length Open: 4.38" (111 mm)
- Length Closed: 2.44" (62 mm)
- Blade Thickness: .078" (2 mm)
- Hole Diameter: .36" (9 mm)
- Lock Type: Back Lock
- Handle Material: FRN (fiberglass-reinforced nylon)
- Tip Carry: N/A
- Clip Position: N/A
- Weight: .54 oz. (15 g)
- Made In: Japan