Spyderco C247GP Siren - 3.61" Satin Finish Plain Edge LC200N Blade - Black G-10 Handle
If you're going to design a knife for water use, it's best to have it designed by someone like Lance Clinton, a professional kayak fisherman that spends much of his life using knives in and around the water. His hard-earned experience inspired him to design the Siren - a full-service folding knife optimized for the needs of fishermen and water-sports enthusiasts.
Its FFG (full-flat-ground) blade is crafted from ultra-corrosion-resistant LC200N steel and supported by a stout back lock mechanism. To ensure a secure, non-slip grip in wet conditions, the blade is paired with a coarse-textured G-10 handle with a substantial integral guard. Both G-10 scales include a stylish blue accent layer and house a reversible deep-pocket wire clip that balances secure carry with quick access.
- Category End Use: Whitewater/Fishing
- Blade Steel: LC200N
- Blade Grind: FFG (full flat ground)
- Blade Length: 3.61" (92 mm)
- Length Open: 8.75" (222 mm)
- Length Closed: 5.14" (131 mm)
- Blade Thickness: .125" (3.2 mm)
- Lock Type: Back Lock
- Handle Material: Black G-10
- Tip Carry: Tip-Up
- Clip Position: Ambidextrous
- Weight: 3.6 oz. (102 g)
- Made In: U.S.A.