Spyderco C230GPBORE Lil' Native - CPM-REX45 Blade - Burnt Orange G-10 Handle - SPRINT RUN
Since first announced in the Reveal 4, the REX45 Sprint models have been anxiously anticipated. This Lil' Native features Crucible® CPM-REX45, which is a super-high-speed particle metallurgy tool steel enriched with large volumes of cobalt, tungsten, molybdenum, and vanadium. Its high cobalt content increases the steel’s attainable hardness and enhances the positive properties of the steel’s other alloys. The addition of vanadium promotes the formation of vanadium carbides, which provide high wear resistance, fine grain size and increased toughness.
A true steel connoisseur’s blade material, REX 45 is an ideal steel for this prestigious Lil' Native G-10 Sprint Run produced in Spyderco's USA factory. To further distinguish this unique steel, all REX-45-bladed models feature a distinctive burnt-orange handle color.
- Category End Use: EDC/Collector
- Blade Steel: CPM-REX45
- Blade Grind: FFG (full flat ground)
- Blade Length: 2.42" (61 mm)
- Length Open: 5.89" (150 mm)
- Length Closed: 3.47" (88 mm)
- Blade Thickness: .125" (3.2 mm)
- Hole Diameter: .55" (14 mm)
- Lock Type: Compression Lock
- Handle Material: Burnt Orange G-10
- Tip Carry: Four Way
- Clip Position: Ambidextrous
- Weight: 2.5 oz. (71 g)
- Made In: U.S.A.