Spyderco Shaman C229MPCW- CPM Cru-Wear Blade - Brown Canvas Micarta Handle
Much anticipated, Spyderco's second Sprint Run expression of the popular Shaman combines an elite CPM® CRU-WEAR® blade with distinctively old-school brown canvas Micarta® handle scales. Renowned for its ability to take and hold an outstanding edge, CRU-WEAR is an air-hardening tool steel specially formulated for superior wear resistance and toughness.
This Shaman's full-flat-ground PlainEdge™ blade takes full advantage of those qualities and proudly includes a fully accessible Trademark Round Hole™ for swift, ambidextrous, one-handed opening. To complement the blade’s satin finish, the stainless steel backspacer, four-position pocket clip, and handle hardware all feature brushed or tumbled finishes.
- Category End Use: EDC/Collector
- Blade Steel: CPM Cru-Wear
- Blade Grind: Full Flat Grind
- Blade Length: 3.62" (92 mm)
- Length Open: 8.29" (211 mm)
- Length Closed: 4.67" (119 mm)
- Blade Thickness: .145" (3.7 mm)
- Hole Diameter: .56" (14.2 mm)
- Lock Type: Compression
- Handle Material: Brown Canvas Micarta
- Tip Carry: Tip-Up/Down
- Clip Position: Ambidextrous/Four Way
- Weight: 5.2 oz. (147 g)
- Made In: U.S.A.