Spyderco Shaman C229CFP - CPM-S90V Blade - Carbon Fiber Handle
With its inspiration clearly being drawn from the iconic Native model, the Shaman offers much, much more. Similar ergonomics of its proven inspiration, but in a larger, more capable format. In fact, this workhorse could give the Manix 2 pattern competition, as it is roughly the same size and will deliver the same performance.
Spyderco's first Sprint Run Shaman elevates this workhorse design with a satin-finished blade crafted from Crucible CPM-S90V and stunning solid carbon fiber scales. The radiused edges of the scales ensure an exceptionally comfortable grip, while highlighting the beautiful layered construction of the carbon fiber material. Skeletonized stainless steel liners nested within the scales provide outstanding structural strength for the knife and its Compression Lock mechanism, while providing a solid anchor for its polished, four-position pocket clip.
- Category End Use: EDC/Collector
- Blade Steel: CPM-S90V
- Blade Grind: Full Flat Grind
- Blade Length: 3.58" (91 mm)
- Length Open: 8.25" (210 mm)
- Length Closed: 4.67" (119 mm)
- Blade Thickness: .145" (3.7 mm)
- Hole Diameter: .56" (14.2 mm)
- Lock Type: Compression
- Handle Material: Carbon Fiber
- Tip Carry: Tip-Up/Down
- Clip Position: Ambidextrous/Four Way
- Weight: 5.0 oz. (142 g)
- Made In: U.S.A.