Spyderco Urban Lightweight C127PBN - AEB-L Blade - Brown FRN Handle - SPRINT RUN
Every popular, Spyderco’s SLIPIT™ series of knives are non-locking folders that combine the advantages of one-hand opening and clip carry with the legal permissibility of a non-locking mechanism.
This limited edition Sprint Run expression of the Urban Lightweight supercharges this time-tested design with ultra-high-performance AEB-L blade steel.
This one-of-a-kind expression of the Urban Lightweight features a distinctive brown fiberglass-reinforced-nylon (FRN) handle and a reversible deep-pocket wire clip. Combining the very best of socially friendly design and high-performance blade steel, this distinctive Urban Lightweight Sprint Run is one of the most remarkable and collectible SLIPIT knives Spyderco has ever produced.
- Category End Use: EDC
- Blade Steel: AEB-L
- Blade Grind: FFG (full flat grind)
- Blade Length: 2.61" (66 mm)
- Length Open: 6.06" (154 mm)
- Length Closed: 3.45" (88 mm)
- Blade Thickness: .114" (2.9 mm)
- Hole Diameter: .5" (13 mm)
- Lock Type: Slipit
- Handle Material: Coyote Brown FRN (fiberglass-reinforced nylon)
- Tip Carry: Tip-Up
- Clip Position: Reversible
- Weight: 2.0 oz. (57 g)
- Made In: Italy