Spyderco C101PBORE2 Manix 2 Lightweight - CPM-REX45 Blade - Burnt Orange FRN Handle - SPRINT RUN
Since first announced in the Reveal 4, the REX45 Sprint models have been anxiously anticipated. This Manix 2 Lightweight features Crucible® CPM-REX45, which is a super-high-speed particle metallurgy tool steel enriched with large volumes of cobalt, tungsten, molybdenum, and vanadium. Its high cobalt content increases the steel’s attainable hardness and enhances the positive properties of the steel’s other alloys. The addition of vanadium promotes the formation of vanadium carbides, which provide high wear resistance, fine grain size and increased toughness.
A true steel connoisseur’s blade material, REX 45 is an ideal steel for this prestigious Manix 2 Lightweight Sprint Run produced in Spyderco's USA factory. To further distinguish this unique steel, all REX-45-bladed models feature a distinctive burnt-orange handle color.
- Category End Use: EDC/Collector
- Blade Steel: CPM-REX45
- Blade Grind: FFG (full flat ground)
- Blade Length: 3.37" (86 mm)
- Length Open: 8.03" (204 mm)
- Length Closed: 4.66" (118 mm)
- Blade Thickness: .125" (3.2 mm)
- Hole Diameter: .55" (14 mm)
- Lock Type: Ball Bearing Lock
- Handle Material: Burnt Orange FRN (fiberglass-reinforced nylon)
- Tip Carry: Tip Up
- Clip Position: Ambidextrous
- Weight: 3.0 oz. (85 g)
- Made In: U.S.A.