Photon Freedom Micro-Light - LED KeyChain Flashlight
With millions of Photon micro lights in use, customer comments and ideas has helped develop this new Photon Freedom Micro-Light. Its single button operation makes it the easiest-to-use, most powerful, full-featured of all micro lights. Ready for any daily (or nightly) emergency, its "smart circuit" technology gives you exactly the light you need - precisely when you need it.
Easy Button Operation: Easy On/Off, even while wearing gloves.
Smart Circuit: Electronic, instant full power On/Off at any time. Full range brightness control. Four safety modes: Slow, Medium, Fast and SOS. Signal/Morse Code mode.
Quick Release Ring: Reliably attaches to gear for quick release.
Water Resistant: Newly engineered design.
24k Bold Plated Contacts: Superior corrosion resistance and reliability.
Brightest L.E.D.'s Available: 8 reliable colors.
Micro Size and Weight: Hides under a quarter. Weighs less than 7 grams.
Glass-Filled Polypropylene Case: Virtually indestructible.
Hands-Free Multi-Purpose Clip: Perfect for hands-free operation. Clips to cap, pack, clothing and more. Rotates 360 degrees horizontally and 180 degrees vertically.
- Color choices and characteristics:
- Red Preferred by pilots, sailors, astronomers and anyone who wishes to preserve their night vision. Also ideal for map reading, signaling or finding your way in a theater while not disturbing others. A great value, it provides an amazing 120 hours of continuous light.
- Yellow Also a great signaling color, the Yellow will easily light up an area 20 to 30 feet out. Using less energy it also provides 120 hours of continuous light which can be helpful in search/rescue situations.
- Orange Surprisingly bright, the Orange light seems to combine the best of the Red and Yellow. Does not disturb your night vision as much as the Yellow can, and illuminates more (and farther) than the Red. Also provides 120 hours of continuous light.
- Green A military favorite, the Green is nearly as bright as the Blue, Turquoise and White lights, but with a much longer run time of 20 continuous hours of use.
- Blue One of the three brightest, the Blue is tremendously bright and illuminates everything to the side as well as forward. Provides 12 to 14 hours of continuous light output.
- N.V. Green (Night Vision Green - also known as Turquoise One of the most popular colors, N.V. Green appears slightly brighter than the Blue and its wide angle beam will light up an entire room. Also an excellent choice for outdoors when maximum light output is needed. 12 to 14 hours of continuous light output.
- Purple (for a black-light effect) Purple bulbs create a black-light effect, making lighter colors appear bright. Purple Photons do produce some UV light. Intense UV light can cause eye damage if viewed directly. Keep away from children.
- White I've saved my personal favorite for last. Perhaps not the best if you're trying to save night vision, the White light is (in my opinion) the best choice for general all-around use as it produces natural light making colors and objects appear natural. Its narrow-angle beam focuses the light into a more traditional flashlight-type of beam. Provides 12 to 14 hours of continuous light.
- Length: 1.625"
- Width .9375"
- Weight 6.3 grams
- Output: Brilliant L.E.D. Light
- Lamp Life: 100,000 Hours
- Replaceable Battery: Yes
- Country of origin: USA