M9 Bayonet 6220 - OD Green Handle - GFN (Glass Filled Nylon) Sheath
The M9 Bayonet from Ontario Knife Company is one of the bayonet designs used by branches of the U.S. Military. The M9 was adopted in 1984 as a replacement for the M7 Bayonet. This rugged bayonet features a 420 stainless steel blade with milled sawteeth on the spine. The modified Kraton handle provides a great grip in all situations. The M9 will fit the AR-15, M16 and M4. Includes a scabbard made of thermoplastic nylon that includes wire cutter and screwdriver and features a quick release Bianchi Clip.
- Category End Use: Military/Rescue/Utility/Survival
- Bianchi Clip Nylon Sheath
- Blade Material: 420 Modified Stainless Steel
- Blade Finish: Zinc Phosphate
- Rc Hardness: 53-57
- Handle Material: Kraton
- Overall Length: 12.25" (31 cm)
- Blade Length: 7.0" (18 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.24” (0.61 cm)
- Made in: U.S.A.