From the heart of the ancient Mayan Empire, TinderDust is made from the "Pino de Ocote", a fatwood pine cultivated in the highlands of Guatemala and Mexico. With its 80% resin content, this TinderDust is easy to light, even when wet, and produces an extremely hot flame.
TinderDust is packed in a convenient waterproof case that is easy to carry in your pocket or backpack. It packs maximum heat energy for minimal weight. Use TinderDust together with the Swedish FireSteels to light your campfire with ease.
- All natural - no chemical additives
- Lights even when wet
- Handy plastic "snuff box" package
- Produces an extremely hot flame
- No "dangerous goods" shipping restrictions as with matches or lighter fluid
- Manufactured according to FAIR TRADE guidelines
- Packaged in: Sweden