Kershaw 6055D2 CQC-4KXL Emerson Design - 3.9" Satin Finish Plain Edge D2 Blade - G-10/Stainless Steel Handle
Kershaw's "XL" Emerson now comes with D2 blade steel. D2, a high-carbon, high-chromium tool steel, is a favorite of knifemakers as it offers good edge retention and hardness, as well as being more corrosion resistant that other high-carbon steels. The CQC-4KXL D2 is a manual opener using either the thumb disk or the patented Emerson Wave Shaped Feature®.
Emerson Wave Shaped Feature® ensures knife can be opened quickly and easily as it is withdrawn from the pocket; or use the thumb disk for simple, manual opening. Includes a reversible pocketclip for left- or right-handed carry.
- Thumb Disk
- Wave Shaped Opening Feature
- Frame Lock
- Reversible Pocket Clip
- Made In: China
- Kershaw Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Blade Steel: D2
- Handle Material: G-10 Front, Stainless Steel Back
- Blade Length: 3.9" (9.9 cm)
- Length Closed: 5.0" (12.7 cm)
- Overall Length: 9.0" (22.9 cm)
- Weight: 6.1 oz. (175 g)