Kershaw Grinder - Flipper Folder
Designed as an affordable EDC work knife, the new Kershaw Grinder is all about practicality. To that end, the Grinder offers a blade with a slightly curved belly for all-purpose cutting and slicing. A clipped, tanto-inspired tip offers excellent piercing capabilities as well. If you need to bear down on the back of the blade during a particularly tough cutting job, the concave spine with heavy jimping provides additional grip security. The work-ready blade is made of 4Cr13MoV steel for solid service.
The Kershaw Grinder is always ready to go to work quickly thanks to its SpeedSafe® assisted opening and convenient built-in flipper. A secure liner lock keeps the blade securely open during work until the user releases it. The glass-filled black nylon handle is ergonomically contoured to fit the hand securely and grooved to offer an extra-secure grip. The deep-carry pocket clip is easily reversible for tip-down, right, or left-handed carry.
- SpeedSafe® Assisted Opening w/Flipper
- Liner Lock
- Reversible Tip-Down Pocket Clip
- Made In: China
- Kershaw Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Blade Steel: 4Cr13MoV, Bead Blasted Finish
- Handle Material: Glass Filled Nylon
- Length Open: 7.75" (19.7 cm)
- Blade Length: 3.25" (8.3 cm)
- Length Closed: 4.5" (11.4 cm)
- Weight: 4.5 oz. (127.6 g)