Jack Wolf Knives - Javelina Jack Slip Joint Folder - CPM-S90V Blade - CamoCarbon Blaze Orange Covers JAVEL-01-CCBO
Jack Wolf Knives motto is "Modern interpretation of timeless design," and that describes perfectly what this new brand in the knife market is producing. These slip joint folders are the finest "production" we've seen, and will easily rival custom knives costing much more.
The Javelina Jack slip joint features a Crucible S90V blade with an integral bolster/liner CNC crafted from 6AL/4V bead blasted titanium. The cover (scale) options are: CamoCarbon Blaze Orange, CamoCarbon Brittany Blue, Fat Carbon Dark Matter Green and Natural Canvas Micarta.
These Jack Wolf slip joints are a treat to behold, and will serve you well for many years to come.
- Category End Use: EDC/Collector
- Blade Steel: CPM-S90V
- Rc Hardness: 61
- Blade Shape: Clip Point
- Handle Pattern: Sowbelly
- Cover Material: CamoCarbon Blaze Orange
- Integral Bolsters/Liners: 6AL/4V Titanium
- Hardware: Titanium Torx
- Lock Type: Slip Joint
- Pocket Clip: N/A
- Blade Length: 2.83" (72 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.12" (3.0 mm)
- Length Open: 6.6" (175 mm)
- Length Closed: 3.78" (96 mm)
- Weight: 2.3 oz. (66 g)
- Tube Artwork: Sean Tiffany
- Made in: China