Gerber 22-01874 Mark II Combat Knife
Gerber's iconic Mark II Combat Knife is one of the best selling knives of all time. First introduced in 1966, this tactical knife is serialized for the collector. This jewel of Military combat knives is 40+ years old and still a favorite among collectors and our troops alike. Featuring a black oxide coated 420HC double serrated blade and die cast aluminum handle. It includes a black ballistic nylon belt sheath.
- Category End Use: Tactical/Self Defense/Military/L.E.
- Blade Steel: 420HC
- Handle Material: Blackened Die Cast Aluminum
- Length Overall: 11.875" (30.16 cm)
- Blade Length: 6.75" (17.15 cm)
- Weight Knife: 7.8 oz. (221 g)
- Weight Sheath: 4.3 oz. (122 g)
- Made In - Knife: USA
- Made In - Sheath: Vietnam