Gerber 30-001651 Downright OTF Automatic - CPM-S30V Blade - Black Type III Hard Anodized Aluminum Handle
Well known for their military-grade automatic knives, Gerber's new Downright is their first foray into the OTF (out-the-front) automatic market. Like the rest of their automatics, the Downright OTF is built for duty, be it military, police or responsible citizen carry. American-made and as you'd expect, the Downright OTF is constructed from the best materials; such as a premium CPM-S30V blade steel, a rugged double action OTF mechanism and a milled 6061-T6 hard anodized aluminum handle that's given a Type III military-grade hard anodized finish.
Can be pocket carried (thanks to its deep-carry steel pocket clip) or in the included black MOLLE-compatible quick release snap-fit sheath that can be worn on the belt, on a vest or pack. Proudly made in the USA, in Gerber's state-of-the-art Portland, Oregon factory.
US Shipments Only. Buyer's responsibility to determine legality to own/carry.
- Category End Use: Tactical/Military/Law Enforcement/Collector
- Blade Steel: CPM-S30V
- Rc Hardness: 58-60
- Blade Style: Double Edge Spear Point
- Handle Material: 6061-T6 Type III Hard Anodized Aluminum
- Lock Type: Double Action OTF Auto
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Deep-Carry
- Blade Length: 3.97" (101 mm)
- Length Open: 9.12" (232 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.0" (0.0 mm)
- Length Closed: 0.0" (0 mm)
- Weight, Knife: 4.52 oz. (128 g)
- Weight, Sheath: 0.0 oz. (0 g)
- Made in: U.S.A.