Fällkniven S1PRO10 Swedish Survival Knife S1 - 5.12" Laminated CoS Blade - Black Zytel Handle - Zytel Sheath
Fallkniven's S1 Swedish Survival Knife is one of the best knife ever made for survival and outdoor applications. The sturdy blade of the S1 made of extremely strong laminated VG-10 custom stainless steel. The edge of the S1 is a convex grind for extra strong cutting power. The spear point blade shape works extremely well for penetrating tough materials, and the long curved edge is ideal for skinning.
The blade of the S1PRO10 is long enough for mild chopping work. With a full 6mm (0.24") thickness, there is little chance the blade could ever break. The checkered handle of the S1 provides an excellent grip in all conditions even when your hands are cold and wet. If you are looking for top quality Survival knife, the Fallkniven S1PRO10 is one of the best in the world.
- Category End Use: Hunting/Outdoor/Survival
- Blade Steel: Laminated CoS (Cobalt)
- Rc Hardness: 60
- Blade Style: Spear Point
- Blade Grind: Convex
- Blade Length: 5.12" (130 mm)
- Length Overall: 9.72" (247 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.24" (6 mm)
- Handle Material: Black Zytel
- Sheath: Black Zytel
- Weight, Knife: 8.7 oz. (247 g)
- Weight, Sheath: 3.1 oz. (88 g)
- Made In: Japan