Fällkniven S1 S1Z Forest Knife - Laminated VG-10 Blade - Black Zytel Sheath
Fallkniven's S1 Forest Knife is one of the best knife ever made for outdoor adventure and fishing. The sturdy blade of the S1 made of extremely strong laminated VG10 custom stainless steel. The edge of the S1 is a convex grind for extra strong cutting power. The modified clip point blade shape works extremely well for penetrating tough materials, and the long curved edge is ideal for skinning.
The blade of the S1 is long enough for mild chopping work. With a full 5mm (0.2″) thickness, there is little chance the blade could ever break. The checkered handle of the S1 provides an excellent grip in all conditions even when your hands are cold and wet. If you are looking for top quality classic knife, the Fallkniven S1 is one of the best in the world.
- Category End Use: Hunting/Outdoor/Survival
- Blade Steel: Laminated VG-10
- Rc Hardness: 59
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Convex
- Blade Length: 5.12" (130 mm)
- Length Overall: 9.72" (247 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.20" (5 mm)
- Handle Material: Black Checkered Thermorun
- Sheath: Black Zytel
- Weight, Knife: 6.8 oz. (193 g)
- Weight, Sheath: 2.1 oz. (60 g)
- Made In: Japan