Buck Knives 0591BKS Paradigm Shift AUTOMATIC - CPM-S35VN Blade - Textured Black G-10 Handle w/Rotating Bolster Lock
Buck's Paradigm Shift automatic knife deploys in an instant when the Shift Mechanism™ bolster lock is deactivated. Simply slide the Cerakote® coated bolster up and your knife is open! Denoted with gold fasteners, the Paradigm Shift is designed with premium S35VN steel and durable G10 handles to ensure edge retention, strength and durability. A Cerakote coated pocket clip allows for easy carry (where legal), and the bolster lock prevents accidental deployment. It closes the same way as opening- by sliding the bolster open to unlock the blade. Lock it closed by sliding the bolster back in place.
US Shipments Only. Buyer's responsibility to determine legality to own/carry.
- Category End Use: EDC/Utility
- Action: AUTOMATIC
- Blade Steel: CPM-S35VN
- Rc Hardness: 59-61
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Hollow Ground
- Blade Length: 3.0" (76 mm)
- Length Open: 7.375" (187 mm)
- Length Closed: 4.375" (111 mm)
- Blade Thickness: .12 (3 mm)
- Lock Type: Rotating Bolster Lock
- Handle Material: Textured G-10 w/Cerakote Finish Bolsters
- Carry Method: Pocket Clip
- Tip Carry: Tip-Up
- Clip Position: Reversible
- Weight, Knife: 4.8 oz. (136 g)
- Made In: USA
- Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
More about CPM-S35VN steel:
CPM-S35VN is a martensitic stainless steel that provides supreme edge retention with a combination of ductility, hardness, toughness and corrosion resistance. For optimal performance, Buck Knives hardens to Rc 59-61.