This classic large hunting knife has been a super seller going back some 47 years. Hoyt and Al Buck used to build them by hand in their two-man shop. Today, this larger hunting knife with a large clip blade for detail work, piercing and cutting in tight places for added control, is as popular as ever. Polished brass pommel and guard. Brown leather belt sheath included.
- Blade Shape: Clip Point
- Knife Type: Fixed Blade
- Blade Steel: 420HC
- Blade Length: 6” (15.2 cm)
- Overall Length: 10.5” (26.7 cm)
- Handle Material: Cocobola Dymondwood
- Carry System: Black Leather Belt Sheath
- Weight: 10.5 oz. (298.9 g)
- Made In: U.S.A.