Benchmade HUNT 15004 Saddle Mountain Skinner - CPM-S30V Drop Point Blade w/Hook - Stabilized Wood Scales - Brown Leather Sheath
Benchmade's new 15004 Saddle Mountain Skinner is intentionally built for the pursuit of a passion; the is a premium hunt fixed-blade with hook that is designed for big game hunters around the globe. The newly redesigned low-profile sheath creates a reliable housing for convenient storage in your pack. Improvements to the overall geometry, ergonomics, and material, will make the last cut feel just as effortless as the first with the help of Benchmade’s new SelectEdge™️ 14° angle.
- Blade Steel: CPM-S30V
- Rc Hardness: 58-60
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Scales: Stabilized Wood
- Blade Length: 4.2" (107 mm)
- Overall Length: 8.7" (221 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.12" (3 mm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.66" (17 mm)
- Sheath Material: Brown Leather
- Weight, Knife: 4.3 oz. (122 g)
- Weight, Sheath: 2.5 oz. (70 g)
- Made In: U.S.A.