Benchmade 940 Series Osborne AXIS 940-2001 - CPM-S90V Blade - Titanium Handle - LIMITED EDITION
Since first introduced by Benchmade, the Osborne design 940 pattern has been a top seller. The reasons are simple: a rock-solid AXIS lock - great ergonomics - ease of carry - terrific design and great materials. This special Limited Edition is sure to become quite the collectible among Benchmade collectors, and in celebration of the 940’s twentieth year in production, the Limited 940-2001 comes to life. Crafted from titanium handles and a CPM-S90V blade, the understated elegance of the 940-2001 pays homage to Warren Osborne and the legacy of design he left behind.
Limited to 2000 pieces.
- Category End Use: EDC/Collector
- Blade Steel: CPM-S90V
- Rc Hardness: 59-61
- Blade Style: Modified Reverse Tanto
- Handle Material: Titanium
- Lock Type: AXIS
- Pocket Clip: Reversible, Tip-Up
- Blade Length: 3.40" (86 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.115" (2.9 mm)
- Length Open: 7.87" (200 mm)
- Length Closed: 4.47" (114 mm)
- Weight: 3.4 oz. (96 g)
- Made in: U.S.A.