Benchmade 917SBK Series Tactial Triage - CPM-S30V Blade - Black G-10 Handle
Designed specifically for public safety workers, the new 917 series Triage is a dynamic triple utility tool includes a knife, safety hook and glass breaker. AXIS® locking mechanism. Opposing bevel blade style with ambidextrous thumb-stud opener. Premium CPM-S30V drop point blade. 440C hook-shaped safety cutter (58-60HRC). Textured black G10 handles with full stainless steel liners and a reversible tip-up deep-carry pocket clip. Carbide glass breaker.
- Category End Use: Rescue/Law Enforcement
- Blade Steel: CPM-S30V
- Rc Hardness: 58-60
- Blade Style: Opposing Bevel Utility Main Blade
- Blade Style: Hook-Shaped Safety Cutter
- Handle Material: Textured G-10
- Lock Type: AXIS
- Pocket Clip: Reversible tip-up
- Blade Length: 3.48" (89 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.124" (3.15 mm)
- Length Open: 8.33" (212 mm)
- Length Closed: 4.85" (123 mm)
- Weight: 5.28 oz. (150 g)
- Made in: U.S.A.