Benchmade 9170BK Triage AUTOMATIC - N680 Main Blade & 440C Safety Blade - Anodized Aluminum Handle w/G-10 Inlays
The dynamic Triage packaged in high-strength aluminum with the speed and efficiency of AXIS pull release automatic opening with integrated safety. N680 highly corrosion resistant modified drop-point style main blade. The 440C hook-shaped safety cutter also features automatic opening. Anodized black aluminum handles with textured G-10 inlays. Carbide glass breaker.
US Shipments Only. Buyer's responsibility to determine legality to own/carry.
- Category End Use: Rescue/EMT/Law Enforcement
- Blade Steel: N680 Main Blade - 440C Safety Cutter Blade
- Rc Hardness: 57-59 Main Blade - 58-60 Safety Cutter Blade
- Blade Style - Main: Modified Drop-Point Style
- Blade Style - Secondary: Hook-Shaped Safety Cutter
- Handle Material: Anodized Aluminum w/Textured G-10 Inlays
- Lock Type: AXIS Auto Main Blade - Auto Opening Safety Cutter Blade
- Pocket Clip: Black, Removable, Tip-Up
- Blade Length: 3.58" (91 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.124" (3.15 mm)
- Length Open: 8.31" (211 mm)
- Length Closed: 4.73" (120 mm)
- Weight: 5.75 oz. (163 g)
- Made in: U.S.A.