Benchmade 9071SBK Claymore AUTOMATIC - Cobalt Black Finish CPM-D2 Tanto Blade - Black Grivory Handle
The Benchmade Claymore was originally conceived for law enforcement and military personnel. It's mission is to be a lightweight push-button automatic that fires with authority and doesn’t compromise strength or durability. Thanks to its reinforced tanto blade profile, this variant of the Claymore doubles down on force projection for maximum defense and self-reliance in any situation.
US Shipments Only. Buyer's responsibility to determine legality to own/carry.
- Category End Use: Tactical, L.E., EDC
- Blade Steel: CPM-D2
- Rc Hardness: 60-62
- Blade Style: Tanto Point
- Blade Length: 3.6" (91 mm)
- Length Open: 8.6" (218 mm)
- Length Closed: 5.0" (127 mm)
- Blade Thickness: .11" (2.9 mm)
- Handle Thickness: .60" (15 mm)
- Mechanism: Push-Button Automatic
- Action: Automatic
- Handle Material: Grivory
- Tip Carry: Tip-Up
- Clip Position: Reversible
- Weight: 3.9 oz. (110 g)
- Made In: U.S.A.