Benchmade 9070SBK Claymore AUTOMATIC - Combo Edge Cobalt Black Finish CPM-D2 Blade - Black Grivory Handle
The Claymore automatic is an explosive new design bound to take the battlefield by storm. The 9070SBK-1 Claymore™ with black Grivory grip is a slender push button powerhouse, packed full of hidden features and inspired by one of the most notorious directional mines. Incorporating a new steel to Benchmade’s portfolio of premium materials, the Claymore™ blade has been crafted from CPM-D2 to provide ample toughness and edge retention. Manufactured in the USA, the Claymore™ has set a new bar for closed break strength making this our toughest folder to date.
US Shipments Only. Buyer's responsibility to determine legality to own/carry.
- Category End Use: Tactical, L.E., EDC
- Blade Steel: CPM-D2
- Rc Hardness: 60-62
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Length: 3.6" (91 mm)
- Length Open: 8.6" (218 mm)
- Length Closed: 5.0" (127 mm)
- Blade Thickness: .114" (2.9 mm)
- Handle Thickness: .60" (15 mm)
- Mechanism: Push-Button Automatic
- Action: Automatic
- Handle Material: Grivory
- Tip Carry: Tip-Up
- Clip Position: Reversible
- Weight: 3.5 oz. (99 g)
- Made In: U.S.A.