Benchmade 85 Billet Ti Bali-Song - CPM-S30V Blade - 6AI-4V Billet Titanium Handle w/Magnetic Latch
If you can't escape your past, sometimes it's best just to embrace it! As Benchmade got their start making Bali-Song knives, they've circled back around and are making what's probably the most sophisticated one yet - the Model 85 Billet Ti. The blade is an impressive 4.4" that's made from CPM-S30V blade and given a stonewash finish. The handle is crafted from solid billet 6AI-4v Titanium, which has a stonewash finish matching the blade. The latch shows the advancements in Bali-Song design, with it's magnetic latch lock. A superb Bali-Song that's proudly made in the USA!
US Shipments Only. Buyer's responsibility to determine legality to own/carry.
- Category End Use: EDC/Tactical/Military/Law Enforcement
- Blade Steel: CPM-S30V
- Rc Hardness: 58-60
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Handle Material: 6AI-4V Billet Titanium
- Lock Type: Bali-Song w/Magnetic Latch Lock
- Pocket Clip: None
- Blade Length: 4.4" (112 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.124" (3.15 mm)
- Length Open: 10.0" (254 mm)
- Length Closed: 5.5" (140 mm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.46" (117 mm)
- Weight, Knife: 5.29 oz. (150 g)
- Weight, Sheath: 0.7 oz. (19 g)
- Made in: U.S.A.